Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Did you know that Jan. 22 was the saddest day of the year in the U.S.?
Here are some of the reasons why:
1) The weather is terrible nationwide
2) New Year's resolution begins to fall apart
3) Credit card bills from holiday spending start coming
4) The economy is at a standstill
5) Winter sickness and flu season is in full swing
You probably have some personal reasons to add to the list. Look on the bright side, though. Jan. 22 has past and you are still alive and kicking -- so let's start a-new together. We hope this post did not bring you down further.