Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crazy Serbs.

Here's the video I was talking about.

Yes, we do get bored at Ground!d.
Come by.
Entertain us, so David won't have to embarass himself again. LOL

You guys did miss out if you didn't see it though.
Imagine a serbian dude doing:
Souljah Boy
Harlem Shake
Walk It Out
Chicken Noodle Soup
C-Walk
Shoulder Lean
Motorbike
Hyphy
and the list goes on...

My cellphone froze on me so most of the videos didn't make it online.
but Here is what I do have. Enjoy.




Yeah, I know.
The quality is about as good as a counterfeit dunk.
The camera is shaky.. my fault on that part.
I felt the need to dance too.
I also edited it so you can hear the music.




On a sidenote.
Big Ups to David for actually dancing.
and yes, I'll teach you.






Thats all for now.

Stay Groovin.
Stay Ground!d.

No comments: